The difference Hulse/QM® makes in a human services organization is a decrease in its Costs of Risk and an increase in its Mission effectiveness.
1. For the organization
Hulse/QM® envisions an organization reaching for and achieving its full potential for improving performance, scientifically increasing desired staff behaviors and results, or decreasing undesired behaviors and results, all while reducing significantly its Costs of Risk.
2. For the organization's consumer
Most everyone dreams of participating in life and society to the extent of their choice. The Hulse/QM® Vision is that of being a partner with such persons who have special needs and those organizations that support them, so that the pursuit of their choices is supported by excellence in services, with risky endeavors done well and safely, and with as little hindrance as possible.
- We are a customer service organization focused upon the Missions and Visions of our client organizations. Serving them and their customers is our passion.
- Timely responses, letting people know we heard their communications and needs, setting times for working for them that meet their time frames.
- Coordinating our staff and the mix of our skill sets and expertise for the benefit of our customer organizations, not forcing them into our schedules, but coordinating continuously through our own frequent meetings, setting objectives according to the needs of our customers.
- Problem solving rather than blaming, solutions first and limitations second, always keeping in mind the Missions & Visions of our client organizations. It is called Shared Goals!!
- Knowing our customer's businesses. Knowing their cultures and intentions to improve their customer service. Knowing that our success is really an outcome of our customer's success at what they do.
- Mutual respect among ourselves and with our customers.
- Flexibility, constantly adapting to the needs of others we serve.
- Striving for Emotional and Social Intelligence in how we work and interact with others.